> About > Comments Policy
At ChurchandCulture.org we welcome and encourage conversation on the blog. We require that the conversation be kept civil, and because of this wanted to establish some ground rules. By posting on the ChurchandCulture.org blog, you agree to the following:
- You may comment without registering. Simply fill in the name and email fields; your email will not be visible to anyone or distributed.
- You may post follow-up questions. If you have a question, chances are you are not alone. This will allow us the opportunity to respond for everyone to read.
- You may disagree with Dr. White. We welcome debate. However, we ask that if you disagree with Dr. White—or anyone else, for that matter—do so in a way that is respectful. We have a zero tolerance policy for anything we determine to be disrespectful.
- We reserve the right to delete your comments. This blog is the intellectual property of James Emery White. We are under no obligation to publish your comments, but choose to allow commenting to engage discussion. However, the First Amendment gives you the right to express your opinions on your own blog not on ChurchandCulture.org. Specifically, comments will be deleted if something is posted that is, in our sole opinion, (a) snarky; (b) off-topic; (c) libelous, defamatory, abusive, harassing, threatening, profane, pornographic, offensive, false, misleading, or which otherwise violates or encourages others to violate our sense of decorum and civility or any law, including intellectual property laws; or (d) “spam,” i.e., an attempt to advertise, solicit, or otherwise promote goods and services. You may, however, post a link to your site or your most recent blog post.
- You retain ownership of your comments. ChurchandCulture.org does not own them and expressly disclaims any and all liability that may result from them. By commenting on the ChurchandCulture.org site, you agree that you retain all ownership rights in what you post here and that you will relieve ChurchandCulture.org and James Emery White from any and all liability that may result from those postings.
- You grant ChurchandCulture.org and/or James Emery White a license to post your comments. This license is worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, and royalty-free. You grant ChurchandCulture.org and/or James Emery White the right to store, use, transmit, display, publish, reproduce, and distribute your comments in any format, including but not limited to a blog, in a book, a video, or presentation.